As part of our ethos, we treat our foster carers as fellow professionals.
We provide a wide range of training and offering excellent support to further empower our carers.
- Competitive fostering fees and allowances
- Local support and advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year
- Monthly meetings with your social worker who is there to support and advise you
- A comprehensive training and professional development programme
- The opportunity to attend regular support groups and meetings
- Participation events for children and young people in care
- Opportunities to meet with more experienced carers
- Ongoing consultation so you can have a say in shaping services
- Support packages relevant to the needs of the child in placement